Dateline Houston – June 2013 Issue 05/31/2013Posted by Yvonne Wade Sanchez in 2013 Issues.
Here’s the list of stories we talked about this month.
See the June 2013 issue of Dateline Houston to access all the posts for this month, or click one of the links below to access a specific post.
- STC Houston Mission and the Future
- How to Get on the Job Training Before You Get on the Job
- 2013 STC Summit Video Contest
- Didn’t Make it to the Summit, but Still Want to be Part of the Learning
- See What Techcomm Bloggers are Saying About the STC Summit on Day 1
- STC Houston Would Like to Welcome the 2013-2014 STC Board of Directors
- STC Houston Members Wishing STC a Happy 60th
- STC Houston is Honored as the Most Improved Community in 2013
- 2013 STC Summit Eventifier Site: Next Best Thing to Attending the Summit
- STC Houston is “Stepping up Our Game”
- Why was STC Houston Recognized by STC.org as a Community of Distinction and the Most Improved Community?
- UHD Graduate Program Expo – June 11, 2013
- Summit@aClick — Access the STC Summit Content
- Date Clarification for May Program Meeting
- STC Houston Ranked #17 in the List of Most Popular STC Chapters and SIGs
- Were You Quoted in the “101 Things We Love About Tech Comm” Presentation in Atlanta?
- Dateline Houston – STC Houston’s Online Newsletter Just had its 20,000 View!
- STC Houston Election – June 11, 2013
- Final STC Houston Program Meeting of the Year – June 11: Lightning Talks
- IN WHICH THE PROGRAM AND SCHOOL YEARS END
Enjoy and have a great summer!
Yvonne Wade Sanchez
Newsletter & Social Media Manager for STC Houston